This is Leticia, Cynthia's sister. She asked me to post something so you all will know what's going on.
Chloe has gotten another infection and her little body isn't handling it well. Cynthia's text to me said, "She's really bad off. Her outlook for survival is not good. We always seeem to beat our (good) odds & end up bad. If there's a time to beat the odds it's now."
That's all I know. Cynthia and Dave are at the hospital making arrangements for Chloe to get baptized. As I find out more, I'll be sure to update you all. Please pray! Chloe, my sister, Dave, and Solana need us more now than ever!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




we're on our knees. I shared you guys with my ladies Bible study this morning. I'll shoot out the message now via email. People ALL OVER THE WORLD are praying for you guys.... Know that we love you.
ReplyDeletePlease tell Cyndi that Ava and I are praying for sweet Chloe. She is even more beautiful that Cyndi let on, her daughter is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI'm a friend of Leticia's and I am constantly thinking of you and praying for your sweet baby girl and your family.
ReplyDeleteJason and I were praying last night together and when I woke up in the night... And, like the first comment said, people all over are praying for you all... we love you!!
ReplyDeleteI sent out a prayer request and receive several replies.. they want me to let you know to be strong and that they are praying and will continue to pray... Love you Cyndi... May God continue to give you strength. -- Rachel
ReplyDelete