Chloe seems to be doing pretty well today. Her lung x-rays show slight improvement and her blood pressure is stable after stopping dopamine. They might be able to start feedings in a day or two if her blood pressure remains stable. Plus, they lowered her morphine and she seems to be handling that ok, as well. We like boring days like this. Keep up the good work baby doll!! You can do it!!
I guess we would have gone into shock with such a low-stress day, though. On the way to Solana's first day of Pre-K we were rear-ended at a stop light. Solana and I are fine but the back of our two month-old minivan is smashed to smitherines. I'm so glad for this little bit of excitement because I don't know what I would have done without it (can you see my eyes rolling as I type that?)
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Seriously, Cynthia! Of course, if great days for Chloe = injury-free fender benders, then I say "bring the fender bender on!"
ReplyDeleteLove you!
-Leticia
I'm with Leticia!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to know you guys are ok! How was Solana's first day of Pre-K?