I got to spend about three hours with Chloe today and she's actually looking really good. We've been noticing for days that she actually looks bigger. She's just over two pounds now and it's pretty amazing that we can actually see nine ounces on her!
This morning the doctor told us that Chloe's x-ray looked better than it did last night. Her bowel is less dialated (this is good) and we're hoping this means it's healing itself. They'll check again tomorrow and if it looks better again they'll try a feeding. Yesterday was pretty nerve wracking. What a relief to hear this news. I feel like we've been given yet another chance. I'm sooo thankful!!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




That's great! Glad it was a good day!
ReplyDeleteHave anymore pics?
I am praying for GOD to completly HEAL Chloe. And also praying for you to find comfort and peace in the process of Chloe's healing.
ReplyDelete(MATTHEW: 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said "With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible")