No news is good news, right? Seriously, I have nothing to report. Everything is pretty much the same as it was yesterday. One more day down! Get better Chloe! I love you!
People keep telling me to try and get enough sleep so I might try to do that tonight. Good night all.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I'm glad... you deserve it!! Sleep well!! :)
ReplyDeleteBoring is good. Tell your little munchkin to rest up, she has a big sister waiting at home that is (I'm sure) itching to play with her! Of course, try and get some rest, but I know that is easier said than done. Try and take some time for you, you will feel 100% better. I used to walk a lap around the hospital once a day all by myself and with my phone turned off. Just getting the fresh air and stepping away for a moment will rejuvenate you. Hugs and Prayers!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear Chloe is doing well. Boring days are so good!
ReplyDeleteMy son, Coy, was born at 23w3d and spent 14 weeks in the NICU. He's now at energetic, healthy, happy 21month old. Miracles do happen and God is good!
Hang in there. It seems that this journey will never end, but before you know it, you'll be chasing after Miss Chloe and wishing she'd take a nap! =)
Praying for Chloe and your family. Please email me if you want to chat...I understand how difficult live through a NICU experience can be.
Sincerely,
Ann Marie Kolhorst
nursekolhorst@yahoo.com
prayforcoy.blogspot.com
I'm with Ann,
ReplyDeleteMiracles do happen. I'm a witness to many. My nephew is one. He was a premmie and we lived for days like this. (He is now 12 years old)
Take it one day at a time and hold on to God's hand. He is always in control especially when we are not.
Prayers going up daily for Ms. Chloe.
Yeah! Love boring days!
ReplyDeleteSleep: to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness; cease being awake.
ReplyDeleteJust thought you'd need the reminder of what that is, exactly! I love you! Bring on more boring days!
Love,
Leticia