They changed Chloe's 1cc feedings to every 4 hours this afternoon. At 6pm they found some milk remaining in her stomach but at 10pm there was only mucus and no remaining milk. It's still too early to know if there's a blockage in her intestines.
This waiting is making me crazy! On the one hand I want them to take it easy on her and not push her little body to hard but on the other hand I'm super anxious to know the outcome. Hey, did you know that you don't have to be on your knees with your hands clasped on your bed to pray? How is it that I'm 34 years old and just learned that I can pray anywhere any time? I can pray while doing dishes, while driving the car, while in the shower, you name it! Pretty cool...
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I found your blog through Coy's mom, Ann Marie. I gave birth to twins at 23 weeks, 1 day on August 27, 2007. We lost our son, Logan, on Sept 28, 2007. Our daughter, Olivia, was in the NICU for 105 days and recently turned 2 years old. She is doing very well. I understand the pain of seeing twins all around you. It's still hard knowing Olivia will grow up without her twin brother. I also remember the tough, tough, NICU journey. Please know that you are not alone. There are many of us micro-preemie parents out here always willing to help in any way we can. I will keep Chloe in my prayers. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteAdding to your list of places to pray:
ReplyDelete.....while brushing my teeth, putting on mascara, folding socks, cutting the grass, in the elevator, in a parking lot.....
I agree, it's pretty amazing the places you come to pray. My thoughts and prayers are still with Chloe.
I love you guys.
ReplyDelete-Leticia-
there was a lady in college that was constantly praying... for the longest time we all thought she was talking to herself!!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO GLAD you don't have to be on your knees... I'd NEVER get up!
God is so good, He hears your heart and thoughts even when you're not actually praying!!! He rocks!
Love you hon!!!
I have certainly missed a lot in my move-induced chaos. My goodness! Oh, come on, sweet Chloe! You've been in my prayers and now I can be more specific since I have caught up on what's really going on!
ReplyDeleteAnd...half asleep in the NICU rocker, in the elevator, holding your miracle's tiny hand...