It's almost 3am so I'm going to make this brief.
Chloe's doing well again! I'm so thankful for another good day and am officially optimistic now. I spent about 5 hours at the hospital with her today and she was fine the whole time! The signs are still pointing to a small hole and she seems to be doing well, overall. So well, in fact, that they changed out her isolette and let me hold her again! And she did really well while I held her - maintaining her O2 levels and everything! I don't think I'll post pictures for every isolette change but she had her eyes open for it today. You've just got to see her with her eyes open - a gorgeous sight!
Now we just need to keep praying that it really IS just a small hole in her intestines and that it can heal itself up!
Proud Mama
Look at those eyes!




She is beautiful! Love those big brown eyes! So glad you got to hold her. Praying for many, many more great days!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics and beautiful baby girl! I'm so happy you had a camera around to catch the moment... Praying for more good news and for Chloe's body to be working hard on closing that hole. Love you!!
ReplyDelete-Leticia-
What a beauty!!! I love her nose too, so sweet :) I'm glad you got to hold her and she responded to your kiss, just melts your heart :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWW!!! Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful!! I love seeing her eyes!!! Man, she could just melt anyone's heart!!! I'm so glad she's doing well!!! We are praying and will keep praying until she is safe at home in your new house!!! (and after that too... :)
ReplyDeleteWe have been praying for all of you and continue to pray for her progress.
ReplyDeleteLove
Jorge & Celia
Thinking of you and saying lots of prayers too. Our survivors are amazing people with those perfect mirror images protecting them from Heaven's Gate!
ReplyDeleteI love her big, brown eyes! Is that hair under her hat? I love babies with hair, they are so adorable. You definitely have quite a beauty on your hands! It already looks like she has gained some weight, how much does she weigh now? Keep us the good work, Chloe, you are a trooper!
ReplyDelete