Excellent pictures. You look great Cyndi and Chloe is getting so big - she looks so cute! Here's to a super month of growth and moving forward so she can come home!!
I'm a wife and a mom to a 1st grader, a toddler and former micro-preemie, and an angel. I began blogging when Chloe, our survivor identical twin/micro preemie was born and discovered that I really enjoy it. I hope I can keep it up for years to come.
Excellent pictures. You look great Cyndi and Chloe is getting so big - she looks so cute! Here's to a super month of growth and moving forward so she can come home!!
ReplyDeleteAwww!! I am always so excited to see your pictures!! She's grown so much!!! You look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! I couldn't be more proud of my little niece! Thank you so much for posting so quickly...
ReplyDeleteNow I'm off to pray for her little eyes during tomorrow's eye surgery. Hugs and kisses to you all!
-Leticia-
Love the little thumb sucker!
ReplyDeletexoxo