skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, November 13, 2009
Day 82 - Doing Well!
No time to post today but just wanted to let you all know that Chloe's still doing well. Thank you for all your continued prayer and words of support.
Love to all,
Cyndi
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(92)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(18)
▼
2009
(113)
►
December
(23)
▼
November
(30)
Day 99 - No Surgery!
Day 98 - OR tomorrow
Thanksgiving Pictures
Day 97 - Doing Well at Beaumont
Hospital Differences
Day 96 - Thanksgiving Update
Michigan Pictures
Day 92 - Happy 3 Month Birthday, Chloe!
Day 90 - Visit from Grammy and Grampy
Day 89 - Michigan
Day 88 - Feeling Thankful
Obligatory Diaper Post
Day 87 - Eyes Look Better
Day 85 - ROP Continues
How We Do It
Day 84 - Chloe
Day 83 - Three Pounder
Day 82 - Doing Well!
Day 81 - Look at that little mouth!
Day 80 - Recovering - Updated
Day 79 - ROP Surgery
Pictures
Day 78 - steroids
Back Story
Day 76 - Still Moving Slowly
Day 74 - Slow and Steady Wins the Race
Halloween Costumes
Day 72 - New Schedule/New Fortifier
Day 70 - The Foot is Down
Done Freaking Out
►
October
(29)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(3)
My Blog List
Logan's Sisters
School Starts Again
*SCATTERED*
The blog post I didn't really want to write, but I did it anyway
Justin and Megan Sitting in a Tree
Kinley's Faith in God Award!
Catching Up With Daphne
Kindergarten, here she comes!
The OK Corral
home, sweet home
clint and audrey
Year 3 Birthday Pictures
~~~ Cobb Clan~~~
Meghan's First Boy/Girl Party
Ayden's Journey: A Micro-Preemie Fight
17months old (13mos adjusted)...Big update!
Parker's Crib
Rhys
About Me
Cyndi Hendrickson
I'm a wife and a mom to a 1st grader, a toddler and former micro-preemie, and an angel. I began blogging when Chloe, our survivor identical twin/micro preemie was born and discovered that I really enjoy it. I hope I can keep it up for years to come.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment