Chillaxin'. This picture was actually taken Monday or Tuesday, before they put her back into an isolette.
At the parade. We were pretty bundled up. It's COLD in Detroit!
Cheryl Burke from DWTS.
Evan from SYTYCD Season 5. He was totally waving to me.
Dave, My Dad, and Solana are waving to Santa at the end of the parade. We actually started heading back early so we caught him while his float was still parked and getting ready to go.
Our classy Thanksgiving table settings. Yes, that's wine in my tumbler. :-)
Showing of my uber-cheesy smile-for-the-camera skills...
Ready to eat!
Chloe likes to be swaddled.
She's supposed to be laying on the little pillow in the foreground (with the colorful hearts) but insists on rolling off of it. Her nurse rolled up that diaper to act like a bumper but it didn't work. Chloe makes herself comfortable.
Chloe cracked us up immediately after kangaroo care tonight. Her nurse and I worked really hard to get her back into her isolette without disturbing her. Based on the amount of drool I think we succeeded!




Great pics! I love that last one! Your caption made me laugh out loud! I can't wait to see her again- and hold her!
ReplyDeleteEvan was totally waving to you in that pic- super cool! I'm glad you guys had a chance to go to the parade and relax a bit.
Love ya!
-Leticia-
I have been gazing at these pictures all weekend. So so nice. And I LOVE your fancy dinnerware! That's my kind of Thanksgiving celebration!!
ReplyDelete