Sunday, November 1, 2009

Done Freaking Out

Just to let you know, I'm done freaking out. Feeling much better and less insane today. I guess this hasn't been my best week for maintaining a positive attitude. If nothing else, blogging makes me aware of that so I can reflect instead of brooding. We're on our way to church to pray, sing, think, kneel, sit, stand. You know, the usual Catholic stuff. God is good and He'll take care of us. I know that. I just need to remember it sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. I think you have been very positive. You always find a bright spot in all of your posts (which is amazing to me). Of course we all have moments when we feel nothing but despair, but it is completely understandable given your current situation. Don't beat yourself up! You are a fabulous momma to all of your little girls. I think you should do something completely for yourself this week- like go and get a pedicure, take a walk, or pick out a new pair of earings, sleep in- something just for you, you certainly deserve it.

    Hugs and Prayers,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't think you've been freaking out or negative at all! You are doing an amazing job being there for Chloe, for Solana, pumping.... I know that you are still looking at a long NICU journey, and sometimes it's hard not to feel down, it's totally normal. I had days when Daphne was just fine, and for some reason I was a mess. Hang in there, and enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete