So, after reading a few premie blogs I decided I'd be negligent if I didn't post the following pictures. I've actually meant to for quite a while but just haven't taken the time. After seeing the same on other blogs I finally decided to get my rear in gear and post them. Here are Chloe's cute-as-can be diapers:
And here's my first white hair. Compliments of Day 19 and Chloe's abdominal surgery. I found it a couple of days after the surgery and have been meaning to share this picture, as well. (I actually found a white hair in my eyebrows the day after laser ablation surgery when I was pregnant but don't think that one counts since I just plucked it. I'm going to let this one stick around...) I thought it was kind of funny that I'm actually getting white hairs from this. I always thought that was just a wives tale!




;-) I got a crazy amount of gray hair in the past year too. Hopefully Chloe will spare you from many more. So glad to hear the eyes are improving! I bet you could do with fewer scares, but as long as outcomes are positive...go Chloe!
ReplyDeleteDitto on the gray hair!!!! It's everywhere for me now! But I was already predisposed to be gray VERY early. Both my Mom and Grandma were ALL gray by the time they were 30! :( I'm only 24. But we all color our hair so you can't tell but I've got about 80-100 sprouting on my pretty little head.. half of them in the last 10 months.
ReplyDeleteSO CRAZY!! I thought it was just ME on the gray hair thing!! I remember walking by a mirror at the Children's Hospital in direct sunlight and stopping dead in my tracks. I looked like a little old lady all of a sudden! Sad thing was that Justin had noticed it too and didn't want to say anything!
ReplyDeleteI love you! You crack me up! I've recently found a white hair, too. A gift from Chloe, perhaps? I'll take it, though I'd rather be holding her- at home- getting pooped on, spit up on... Doesn't matter as long as we're home and healthy!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you-
Leticia