Chloe with her CPAP.
Her new diggs. The bed is heated because she still needs help maintaining her temperature.
Getting ready to head down to surgery.
We raced to the hospital because they wanted to get her down to surgery earlier than originally planned and then we ended up standing around waiting for the surgeons to call us down. This photograph is my attempt at creativity while we waited. Don't laugh. I'm actually proud of myself! :-)
Chloe burrito.
I love burritos...




Great news, and cute pics! Happy Birthday Miss Chloe!
ReplyDeletePRIASE GOD on all of that GREAT news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have to say, the first picture in this group caught me COMPLETELY off guard! She looks SO BIG!!!!!
You guys DO have A LOT to be thankful for this year... I pray He continues to bless your family.
LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS KISSES AND PRAYERS!!!
Chloe is amazing! Aren't you in awe of her? FYI, we had a similar CPAP experience the first time D self-extubated, but she was way younger, I think not even 30 weeks. Her belly got huge and she even got a bit dehydrated. Unfortunately for us, she went back on the vent. The CPAP mask is so not baby-friendly. I can't believe this fancy hospital doesn't do high flow cannulas. That is so odd! I hope it's for the best and little Chloe will just skip CPAP and high flow on her way to room air breathing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pics! They're awesome and I needed a good dose of Chloe!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
-Leticia-
Chloe is adorable. Such great pics! I'm So happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteOn a side note - Are you guys close to Columbus? I have a conference in Columbus in early March. Would love to see you!
Yeah!!! So happy to hear the good news. Go Chloe!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news! Chloe is so beautiful! Great shirt Dave! I still have all of you in my prayers and I have been keeping up via this blog. Thanks so much for doing this. Can you please send me your new address, Cyndi? Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteOk, I don't know how to post a comment and have my name show up. I wrote that I would like your new adress, Cyndi. Thanks, Margaret Shoup
ReplyDeleteAnd again, great shirt Dave!