The nurses had a little bit of halloween fun at Chloe's expense. I know I know. I'm a total halloween grinch. But just because I'm a party pooper doesn't mean I'm going to ruin everyone else's fun. Here's my little baby doll all dressed up for trick or treating. Click on the pictures to get a better look.

Fairy Princess Chloe.
She looks slightly put out in this picture. Maybe she's not into all this princess fairy stuff quite yet... ;-)

Gardener Chloe
I personally think she prefers this costume. Her expression is much more serene. She's probably imagining future gardening alongside her Mommy.
She's so beautiful! While I love both pictures I've gotta say...the gardener is my favorite :0) Then again, with our family's gardening blood can you blame me?
ReplyDeleteshe DOES look MUCH happier with the gardener outfit!! she's getting bigger momma! and more beautiful by the day!
ReplyDeleteI don't know.. both are cute, but I'm going Princess Fairy on this one. Too many props for the other. Princess Fairy lets her natural beauty shine through! heehee...
ReplyDeleteI hope she's a little diva like Mia. I know how to spoil those kiddos VERY well!
"Is that my cousin Chloe dressed like a fairy princess?"
ReplyDelete"Can she hold my finger like Mikey does and then he can hold this one and they can be together with me?"
~ from Kelly :)
She is adorable! I love the accessories that go with her costumes- the wand and pail are perfect! I vote gardner, only because her arms look like they are getting ready to straighten out her hat. She looks like she is getting bigger, look at that little diva grow!
ReplyDeleteI Love Her So Much!
ReplyDeleteawwwww!!!
ReplyDelete