Ok! Am I going to cry every time I hear her make a sound? Happy Birthday, little miracle! Mia picked out a super, spectacular, princessy outfit for you and it's headed your way with Grammy this weekend! We love you so much!
I'm a wife and a mom to a 1st grader, a toddler and former micro-preemie, and an angel. I began blogging when Chloe, our survivor identical twin/micro preemie was born and discovered that I really enjoy it. I hope I can keep it up for years to come.
OH MY GOODNESS! Look at those cheeks!!!!! She is so adorable :D Happy 4 months to the entire family!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
STOP the cuteness!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOk! Am I going to cry every time I hear her make a sound? Happy Birthday, little miracle! Mia picked out a super, spectacular, princessy outfit for you and it's headed your way with Grammy this weekend! We love you so much!
ReplyDelete-Aunt Lala-
I don't think I have ever seen such a girlie baby! We all love you so much ~ Happy 4 months!
ReplyDeletexoxo
auntie carol
Merry Christmas! I hope today is peaceful and happy for all of you! Love to you!
ReplyDeleteThe girls and I were just watching the video! So ADORABLE!!! I love all of the little outfits!! :) Happy Birthday, Chloe!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 4 Month Chloe!!! And I love, love, love the baby squeaks!
ReplyDelete