First Family Photo. 12/5/09
(Gasp) Mommy! You gave me a fright!
Ugh! It is sooo loud out here in my new big girl bed. Tell those loud nurses to hush!

Chloe has a fun and crafty primary nurse at night. She wasn't satisfied with these stocking pictures and wants to do them again but I couldn't help but posting these now.

This is actually Chloe's stocking that she'll use every year. How cool will it be when she's bigger and she can say, "I used to fit in that stocking!"

The first time I got to help with Chloe's bath. 12/4/09. This was right before she moved into her big girl bed. The regular tubs were still a bit large for her (she wasn't a whopping 4 pounds, yet...) so we used one of those little bins they give you when you check in to the hospital. I don't know what those bins are really meant for but they sure are versatile!





Absolutely Beautiful! I love every single one of those pictures. Thanks for posting them.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Grammy
Cyndi, these pictures are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteBeeeeautiful family. Solana looks just like you, what a cutie. And Chloe is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteTOOK MY BREATH AWAY.... you've all come so far. GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd David and I are ROLLING at the stocking pictures!!! That WILL be something to talk about for YEARS to come!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!
My favorite part of the blog is always the pictures! That's so cute that she fits IN her stocking!! What a memory!!! Your family picture makes me so happy! Look at how much Chloe has changed since I saw her! You're holding her with just one tube in her nose and she's so big (well, big and small at the same time! lol!! AMAZING!!!!
ReplyDelete