Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 100 - Back Home

I can't believe Chloe is already 100 days old! She's getting old! :-)

We're all back home safe and sound. We're so happy that she's well and back to Dayton so quickly! She's tucked back into an isolette sleeping away. They aren't wasting any time moving her forward, either. They already decreased the temperature in her isolette and changed her feedings so that she gets her whole feeding over just one hour (instead of two).

5 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We are SO VERY excited for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I just caught the first line where you say Chloe is 100 days old!??!?!!?!
    OMG I can't believe it's been that long!! I know for you guys it probably seems longer, but WOW!!! What a woman!!! You go angel girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! Yay for progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So glad to hear that things went well in Michigan, but even gladder (?) to hear that you are all back home together in Ohio!! Chloe is kicking butt and takin' names - she's definetly a Solis (no offense Dave, I just don't know ya!). So glad that that part of your journey is over and you can refocus on going home soon!

    ReplyDelete