This is for all of you who always compliment me on my upbeat and positive attitude.
I'm completely depressed today. Chloe was almost home. I could practically smell her in our house. "She could go home in two weeks" was three weeks ago. I was ok with that but this setback has just hit me hard. I feel like a little kid pouting over something they wanted but couldn't have. And with all the crap Chloe has been through and all her suffering I can't believe I'm so upset about not getting something I WANT. How selfish is that?!?
Anyway, don't bother telling me it's ok to feel this way and not to beat myself up. You all are so supportive and encouraging. I know you were about to hit 'Comment' and write that. I just needed to put it down and have one more good cry to get it out of my system. Solana is cleaning her room right now. I need to go play with her for a while. Hopefully now I can force myself out of this funk to do that well.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I'd think you are a superhuman freak if you didn't react this way, OK? Now, what floats your boat? Chocolate? A facial? Please treat yourself to whatever that is for a couple hours and please be totally totally selfish about it.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to tell you I'm thinking of you.
ReplyDeletewhat?! I'm calling you right now! ANSWER!
ReplyDeleteI listened to you breath tonight,
ReplyDeleteI never realised how hard you tried.
Our heads together, touching your skin with mine,
The touch of your hair so soft and fine.
Your bigger now, though still so small,
And you still shouldn’t be here at all.
Laid on my chest so quiet and calm,
Nothing else matters with you in my arms
I'm sad with you... :( sorry that I hadn't read this before now...
ReplyDelete