2pounds 13ounces! Can you believe it? She's putting on weight like a champ! They started adding calories to her milk today. Fingers crossed that she does well with that! I'm still a bit nervous because of her bowel history but looking forward to 1800grams (almost 4 pounds). That's when she can wear clothes. The nurse told me to check out WalMart and BabiesRUs. I think I'll have to do that because I just spent an hour on the internet and bought nothing. I swear I'm the worst internet shopper ever!
Ventilator settings are holding. Still not much improvement. Any day now. Any day...
Chloe turned two months old on Friday.
She's 9 weeks old today.
Tomorrow she's 34 weeks (gestational)!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




try target (carters) makes smaller premees they fit my grand daughter at 3 lbs (shes at 3 lbs 7ozs now)1 month old tomorrow.
ReplyDeletegrow Chloe grow keep up the good work
keeping you in our prayers
Walmart's preemie clothes were great and less expensive than Babies R Us. It is very fun to finally put clothes on, but then the sweet skin to skin kangaroo time stopped, too. Maybe that was just policy where my boys were.
ReplyDeleteLynda
I cannot believe how quickly she is growing, Cynthia! More pics when you can, pleeeease!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and don't worry- I'm the best internet shopper ever...You should be getting a little Chloe-box delivered by Nov. 1st. I bought the Babies R Us stuff, so don't internet shop there!
Love you guys! Go, Chloe, Go!
-Leticia-
I noticed adorable preemie clothes at TJ Maxx this weekend. Aren't girls so fun to shop for?
ReplyDeleteWhat a good little girl!! Remember to get button up fronts for the jammies so that the tubes and wires can come out. Zippers make that impossible! Onesies are complicated, but sometimes they are so cute that they are totally worth threading the tubes :) I'm so proud of her! What a great little grower she is! She has come a long way in the last two months. Can you even believe all that she has accomplished already?
ReplyDeleteWow I feel like I've missed out on weeks of updates, such HUGE growth spurts and milestones, that's awesome :) So glad everything is going well, I love your new pics, she really is filling out beautifully :)
ReplyDeleteGo Chloe Go!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of shopping. I remember when you and I use to go to the mall on our lunch breaks.
Can you email me your address please :)
That is great news! If there is a Carter's outlet near you, it might be worth the trip. We have one in VA and they are having an AMAZING sale right now....if anything you can stock up for when she comes home!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Prayers,
Jen