Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pump Pump Pumping

We have a really nice lady who comes to our house for two hours every Friday morning to clean the bathrooms and carpets/floors. Solana loves to chat with her (even though I try to stop her - I mean, I only get her for two hours for pete's sake)! Anyway, I was pumping yesterday during her visit and Solana kept coming in to talk to me and leaving the door open so I kept reminding her to shut the door. Finally, she asked, "Why do you want the door shut?" In my annoyance at having to remind her so many times I blurted out, "Because I'm pumping and I don't want Miss Karen to see my boobies!" Of course, I walked into the kitchen 5 minutes later and heard Solana saying, "My Mommy's Pump-Pump-Pumping and she doesn't want you to see her boobies!" I couldn't help but crack up, along with Karen....

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I am rolling on the floor! She is at such a sweet age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...that's too funny/cute! Mommy and I were laughing out loud and startled JD. I wonder what Karen's reaction was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just catching up again on your blog, and this is too funny!!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete