Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 51 - Another Quiet Day

Not much to report today. Chloe's still doing well with her ventilator settings. They lowered her pressure yet again to 17. Three different people mentioned how her settings are pretty low - close to what they'll be when they remove her tubes. On the one hand - I CAN'T WAIT to get those tubes out of her throat! On the other hand - the thought of pending self-ventilation is actually kind of scary. I won't get ahead of myself, though. We still have the upper GI contrast to worry about. She still had some of the barium left today so they gave her yet another glycerin suppository. The last suppository had immediate results but nothing so far today. Please send Chloe some good pooping energy. I think she needs the help...

4 comments:

  1. I can relate; all you want is for those machines and wire to go away, but at the same time, you have a sense of heavy hesitation. Chloe is a very strong little girl, she has truly come so very far. When you remember all that she has already gone through you know that God has a very special plan in mind for her.
    Prayers,
    Jen
    ~BTW, I hope Chloe makes a big ol' diaper mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The range of emotions we've been through is just amazing. God obviously has a sense of humor- now we're praying for poop energy! :o)

    Keep "pushing" on, Chloe! We love you!

    -Lala

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little sweetheart,the greatest birthday gift that grammy can receive from you is just "poop"!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete