They are now fortifying my milk with two extra calories. I think I have a better understanding of the calories. They're only increasing my milk by a few calories *per ounce.* My regular milk is 20 calories and they're currently increaseing it to 22 calories. They hope to get up to 24 or 25. She's handling the two extra calories so far. I'm not sure what they'll do when they start using my hindmilk (I think that'll actually be tomorrow). It's naturally at 22 calories, so that'll throw it up another couple.
We're floating on happy clouds this week enjoying Chloe's progress. So thankful...
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Who ever thought that a few calories could be such a big deal? So exciting!!! I think I'm going to have shirts made that say "Go, Chloe, Go!" I'm totally serious! Do you want one? I can get my neighbor to make them extra cute! :o)
ReplyDeleteI'm floating right alongside you! Muuuwah!
Love you!
-Leticia-
Keep it up Chloe! and Cyndi! The pictures below of you two are awesome! Brought a tear to my eye!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news, Cyndi!!! I'm soooo happy for you guys!!! Thank you God!!! :)
ReplyDelete