Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summertime Fun - July

Summertime Fun Continued:

Centerville has a great small town parade through main street. We could have walked from our house. It's that close. Chloe loves watching Solana and I'm sure she'll be copying everything Solana does as soon as possible. Here is Solana sucking on a candy. (Candy was, by the way, the best part of the parade. I think Solana made out better than she even did on Halloween!)


Here's Chloe sucking on her shoe. Good thing she's not walking, yet....


Here come the cops. Act natural!




I thought Chloe's post-bath curly hair looked so funny. She doesn't even look like herself.


My cousin, Tricia. She and her family live in San Antonio but they travel to Ohio every year to spend the 4th of July with her husband's family. They came over for a visit and I was so thankful that they made time for us. His family lives about a half hour away so it's not exactly around the corner. We had a great visit!

Angela's little girl, Kylie, turned 8 and they had a little party. Angela was so sweet. There were only a few girls invited and she made sure they were all healthy so we could go to the party. All the other girls were dropped off so we were the only other adults there which was nice for me - fewer potential touches :-) It was an all pink party. The girls looked so cute!


She gave pink flower clips to everyone - even Chloe!


I borrowed these Black on White and White on Black books from the library. Chloe loved them (after I wiped them down with Clorox wipes.)

1 comment:

  1. You are so much like I was. . .with the Clorox wipes and avoiding potential touches. But, in doing so. . we really kept Olivia healthy those first two years. You are such a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete