Here are some of the fun things we've done this summer.
Chloe is like her sister. They LOVE books. She was seriously into this one. I don't remember if Solana was actually reading to Chloe or just posing.
See what I mean?
My sweetie pie with the crossed eyes. Mmmmmwah!
Chloe was playing with me from across the room while I was pumping. Not bad pump-time entertainment...
Solana started soccer this month. I love her little shin guards and cleats. I couldn't help but put a flower on her headband.
One of these girls is not like the others... There sure are lots of blondies in Ohio! :-)
We love camping but haven't taken the popup out since last June. This was Chloe's first family hike at a park 5 minutes from our house.


We love them so much!

Chloe, how am I supposed to feed you with your feet up in the air?

She started making this face while my parents were here and kept doing it over and over. We were cracking up.

Solana started ballet this summer. She choreographs her own routines during So You Think You Can Dance and only watches the TV for new ideas. I figured a dance class would be good for her. She loves it!

She's so into it!

The best dog in the world! Bluebell joined my Mom and me on a hike.

Self portrait.

My parents.

My parents arrived August 10th for a short but wonderful visit. Chloe's checking ou her Grampy.
We love them so much!
Chloe, how am I supposed to feed you with your feet up in the air?
She started making this face while my parents were here and kept doing it over and over. We were cracking up.
Solana started ballet this summer. She choreographs her own routines during So You Think You Can Dance and only watches the TV for new ideas. I figured a dance class would be good for her. She loves it!
She's so into it!
The best dog in the world! Bluebell joined my Mom and me on a hike.
Self portrait.
My parents.
My sister, Leticia, came to visit at the end of June and brought her two kiddos, Mia-5 and Graham-2. They're both adorable. All our pictures from their visit were taken on Leticia's camera, though. I thought Dave had put them on our computer but I couldn't find them. We didn't go out very much but still had a great visit. The girls attended nature camp at the park on Tuesday and Thursday. I bought them these SPF suits. They're only 3 months apart and this was the first of a full week of dressing alike.
Sharing the back seat with Bluebell.




No comments:
Post a Comment