Monday, August 16, 2010

Chloe's Cold

Chloe's been battling a cold for the past week. The pulmonologist & pediatrician both said it's just a summer virus that will just run its course. Poor baby has been congested and coughing up a storm. After a few days of progressively worse coughing (and talking to nurses each day) I finally decided I needed the doctor to listen to her. She got the 'all clear'. Whew! I feel like they all must secretly roll their eyes at me because I'm THAT mom who calls and comes in for everything. I don't mind, though. Her cough finally seems to be getting better but I'll be soooo glad when it's gone!

3 comments:

  1. Big hugs to you for getting through the anniversary while Chloe is not feeling well. And by the way, I don't think they roll their eyes (or at least they shouldn't). I think they would be horrified if we didn't take our micropreemies' sniffles seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Cyndi:( I am so sorry... Poor Chloe. I'm glad she's feeling a little better and hope she is back to normal very soon.

    I agree that you did the right thing by insisting the doctor check her out. You can never be too sure.

    We are thinking of you guys and sending lots of positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Mel.

    If me makes you feel any less neurotic, I have my pediatrician's cell phone number :)

    ReplyDelete