She is too cute! There is a difference of opinion in terms of Rhys's developmental age as well. Mostly related to the severe delay in motor skills and how that is delaying other areas. But, like you, we don't really care b/c it is what it is. He is progressing and he'll get it when he gets it. We've never seen a developmental pedi, but I've often wondered if we should. In the end our regular pedi says she isn't worried until if/when he were to quit progressing so I guess we're good. It wouldn't change our plan for him in terms of the therapy he gets so we just keep plugging along and address things as they come our way.
I'm a wife and a mom to a 1st grader, a toddler and former micro-preemie, and an angel. I began blogging when Chloe, our survivor identical twin/micro preemie was born and discovered that I really enjoy it. I hope I can keep it up for years to come.
What a happy little princess! A joy to see.
ReplyDeleteWhat a little sweetheart---I can hardly believe that it's been 9 months! I can hardly wait until I get to hold her again.
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Grammy
She is too cute! There is a difference of opinion in terms of Rhys's developmental age as well. Mostly related to the severe delay in motor skills and how that is delaying other areas. But, like you, we don't really care b/c it is what it is. He is progressing and he'll get it when he gets it. We've never seen a developmental pedi, but I've often wondered if we should. In the end our regular pedi says she isn't worried until if/when he were to quit progressing so I guess we're good. It wouldn't change our plan for him in terms of the therapy he gets so we just keep plugging along and address things as they come our way.
ReplyDeletethat little tongue is so cute!! She is definitely a gift!! I cant wait to see more pictures!!
ReplyDeleteOh, the cuteness!!! OH, the sweetness!
ReplyDelete9 months... wow. What a D O L L she is! Loving the new pictures ~ give her and Solana both a big kiss from me.
ReplyDeletexoxo