Our NICU has two "old timers." Chloe and cutie pie named Ayden. Ayden is actually older than Chloe. He was born on August 5th at 23 weeks gestation. His parents are super sweet, super involved, and super young. I just adore them and I pray for them constantly. Ayden and Chloe have had a lot of the same problems. (They were even both in Michigan at the same time.) Only, Ayden's medical problems are much worse. Yesterday they got more bad news. I just wish I could wrap my arms around them and make it better.
Will you please pray for baby Ayden with me?
His mom recently started a blog for him and summarized the past five months in her first post.
http://aydensjourney.blogspot.com/
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




OF COURSE! There's always room in my heart and prayers for another preemie.
ReplyDeleteOh LOTS of prayers for him! What a sad story...My heart goes out to him and his family.
ReplyDeleteIn other matters....I think you need to have a little bit of a stern talk with Miss Chloe! She needs to shape up so she can ship out! :P And how funny...I like the way YOU write! We must be two peas! I feel like I am catching up with a friend when I read your blog.
Thanks soo much girlie...You are amazing!...Im glad all Chloe has to do is gain weight...not so simple but she will be goin home soon!...Aydens gonna be runnin the place when Chloe leaves!
ReplyDeleteAlmighty God, heavenly Father, you have blessed us with the joy and care of children: Give us calm strength and patient wisdom as we bring them up, that we may teach them to love whatever is just and true and good, following the example of our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
ReplyDeleteO merciful Father, who hast taught us in thy holy Word that thou dost not willingly afflict or grieve the children of men: Look with pity upon the sorrows of thy servant for whom our prayers are offered. Remember them, O Lord, in mercy, nourish their soul with patience, comfort them with a sense of thy goodness, lift up thy countenance upon them, and give them peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
O God, by whom the meek are guided in judgment, and light riseth up in darkness for the godly: Grant us, in all our doubts and uncertainties, the grace to ask what thou wouldest have us to do, that the Spirit of wisdom may save us from all false choices, and that in thy light we may see light, and in they straight path may not stumble, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
I copied and pasted Ayden's blog sight on my Facebook page.
ReplyDeleteI have been praying for Chloe and Ayden.
They are BOTH SUCH BEAUTIFUL BABIES.
I pray that both famiies find peace as I know the difficulties of being a preemie mommy!
Kelsie's Mom