Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Day 142 - Come on Chloe
Chloe did great all day finishing her bottles but the didn't finish any of her bottles last night. She still has one more chance to finish a bottle before rounds today. Hopefully, last night was just a fluke and she's over it. Come on, Chloe. You can do it! You don't want that yucky tube back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hope Chloe is chugging those bottles. You know, now that she is an "old lady," I wonder if she wants to sleep at night. That definitely happened to Daphne. When she came home, there was no way we could feed her around the clock like they did at the NICU - at night, she needed her zzzzzs.
ReplyDeleteShow her one of those tubes after they come out...I guess out of another babe now...that was enough to gross me out forever and push for breast first and top up with bottle for Cameron even though I was so wanting all breastfeeding (so much easier with a 34 weeker!).
ReplyDeleteSuck it up Chloe (all puns intended!!!)
Go Chloe!!! You can do it!!!
ReplyDeleteGo Chloe go!...Seems like Aydens & Chloe are on the same page...I think they like seeing us squirm!
ReplyDeleteCome on, Chloe! I know you would prefer some buffalo wings, but you're going to have to show your mommy that you're willing to drink milk first!!
ReplyDeleteHey Cynthia! Chloe looks GREAT!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her lil chubby cheeks! Can't wait for another weight update, she's looking super! :) Happy New Yr too :) - Tracy Guzman
ReplyDelete