Friday, January 22, 2010

Chloe's NICU Video

Check out this amazing slideshow Angela made.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3161454&alb=0

You have to download an ActiveX Control to watch the video and then click on "January 18..." under the title to start it.

Little note: My mom flew to Ohio from Houston the morning after my water broke. We expected her to help out as I began my hospital bedrest. Instead, she was there for my labor and emergency delivery. She, Dave, and I had the opportunity to spend lots of time saying "hello" and "goodbye" to Leila after the girls were born. When it was my mom's turn to hold her she sang "Jesus Loves Me." It was so sweet and perfect. It makes me tear up just thinking of it. I'm not sure if Angela remembered that when making the video but...well...you'll see/hear.

10 comments:

  1. I watched EVERY second!! I loved it! I laughed, I cried! I got SO excited when I saw you lay her on her fuzzy pink jammie because I knew she was getting all dressed up to come home! What a wonderful treasure this is; I am SO happy that you have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful journey. What a talented photographer. You have been truly blessed Ms. Cyndi, in so many ways. May your blessings continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you are home with Chloe. We have been praying for you and your family since Angela told us about you. We are so thankful that she is home with you. I know that there are so many things for you to get done for her and your family but just hang in there and all will work out somehow. We will be praying for you and your family. Angela's parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she looks so big and healthy! I know you all must be over the moon. Congrats on a GORGEOUS little girl.

    God is so good!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Wow. What a beautiful and amazing video. I think Angela captured it so perfectly and the pictures of Chloe coming home were breathtaking. The joy and love poured out in every picture.
    So who else is gonna confess that while they had tears through the entire video the shots of Dave walking out of the hospital with Chloe and putting her in the car just sent you over the edge? ;-)
    She's just gorgeous and I'm so glad she's home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Words cannot describe the amount of love I have for those two little girls! I'm in awe of Chloe's strength and so proud of Solana for being such a patient big sister through all of this! I can't wait to get there to hug and kiss my beautiful little nieces!!!

    This video is amazing! So many tears, for so many reasons! It means so much to see you with that big smile. It's all I want for my big sis!! I love you!!

    -Leticia-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cyndi! I am so happy for you. The slide show made me cry. Your friend captured everything so beautifully. I know the first few days will be hard, but hang in there!

    I am still thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cyndi,
    OMG! I cried and got chills the entire video! It brought back memories of the day Parker came home. Even seeing Solana in her big sister shirt! Andi was SO excited to wear her big sister shirt the day we brought Parker home too! I took Parker blog (just from when he was born until when he came home the first time) and made a book. I did it online through Creative Memories. I don't know if you scrapbook or not but if you would like me to do the same for Chloe let me know. Like I said I did it online so it's a real hardbound book not a traditional scrapbook of his blog and his NICU journey. I included all the blog entries, pictures and even all the comments people left us so when he is older he will have his NICU journey to read. And he will know everything he put us through! haha But let me know if you would like one for Chloe (actualy I have 2..1 for me and one for Parker :P) Email me mallen_08825@yahoo.com
    Hopefully you are adjusting to Chloe being home and the O2...it's not that bad really...right?!
    Mere

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello neighbors! We just got back from Florida on Tuesday. We are so happy to hear that Chloe is finally home. Hooray!We cannot wait to meet her.She is a dollbaby. Ooh...how beautiful! P.S.Maria would love for Solana to come over and play.How about next Wednesday afternoon? She bought her a special souvenier from Cici's pizza in Fort Meyers and wants to give it to her. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...That was an incredible video! It was great to see how much Chloe has grown through the months. Solana looks like she's one great sister=) We continue to keep you guys in our prayers.

    Mike and Lauren

    P.S. Angela has a special gift (it was AWESOME)!

    ReplyDelete