Home at last! I bet big sister, Solana, is going to be sooooo happy! Can't wait to see Angela's pictures! Post them as soon as you get them, pleeeeease!!!
Congrats girlie!...I know shes gonna be keepin u on ur toes!...lol...I understand u may be dancing a lot lol...I'll miss u guys!...Lookin forward to ur future updates from home!
Oh Cindy how very exciting...you've waited so long and you've all worked so hard for this...most especially you little miracle girl! Be sure to do the happy dance all the way out the door!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been praying for little Chloe! CONGRATS!!!! Its a day that you will NEVER forget! What a SPECIAL DAY AND SUCH A BLESING!
I am really really hoping that you are at home with your little darling, snuggling her happily and that all is well in your family on this wonderful week.
I'm a wife and a mom to a 1st grader, a toddler and former micro-preemie, and an angel. I began blogging when Chloe, our survivor identical twin/micro preemie was born and discovered that I really enjoy it. I hope I can keep it up for years to come.
WOW WEEEE WOW!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!
Keep us posted! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE!!!!
That is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!! Got chills over here!!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't forget my request for an eviction picture :)
ReplyDeleteWHOOOO HOOOOO! So happy for you guys!!!! What fantastic news!!!
ReplyDeleteGREAT NEWS! GO CHLOE, GO!
ReplyDeleteSERIOUS????? I got chills too!!!! Yes take pictures and it's ok to take a blogging break for a few days to get you life back in order. :)
ReplyDeleteHome at last! I bet big sister, Solana, is going to be sooooo happy! Can't wait to see Angela's pictures! Post them as soon as you get them, pleeeeease!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited and can't wait to hear the good news. Happy homecoming, Chloe!
ReplyDeleteCongrats girlie!...I know shes gonna be keepin u on ur toes!...lol...I understand u may be dancing a lot lol...I'll miss u guys!...Lookin forward to ur future updates from home!
ReplyDeleteOh Cindy how very exciting...you've waited so long and you've all worked so hard for this...most especially you little miracle girl! Be sure to do the happy dance all the way out the door!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping today was the day we have all been praying for!!!! Love and hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been praying for little Chloe!
CONGRATS!!!!
Its a day that you will NEVER forget!
What a SPECIAL DAY AND SUCH A BLESING!
Kelsie's MOM
PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGod rocks, doesn't He?
Go Chloe!!!!
Love, G'ma Bev
That's wonderful news! I am so excited for you guys to finally bring that precious little nugget home.
ReplyDeleteI am really really hoping that you are at home with your little darling, snuggling her happily and that all is well in your family on this wonderful week.
ReplyDelete