9:15am Dave stopped by the hospital on his way to work (I can't get there until I drop Solana off at school at noon). Chloe was already downstairs in radiology. Instead of doing an Upper GI Barium like they said they were doing a barium Enema. He said he'll call me when he gets more information. Prayers, please.
12:30pm I finally made it to the hospital after dropping off Solana at school. The enema went well and her lower GI looks good. They'll do the upper GI barium tomorrow. Results will take longer. We're hoping the test goes well tomorrow so she can maybe start eating again on Wednesday.
The little princess has been upgraded to an open crib with bouncy seat option. From this new throne she welcomed her royal audience (rounds) today.
"Gather around. Gather around. State your business, please."




Prayers headed your way!!!! GOD will give you answers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep FAITH!
ReplyDeletepraying for chloe right now... and, you should have called me! ... I can take Solana whenever you need...
ReplyDeletepraying for little Chloe! She's one tough little girl! Let me know how it goes. Love ya
ReplyDeleteI'm also here to take Solana if you need me. And I love all of your picture captions. It looks as though Chloe is taking her role as princess very seriously. :) Sending continued prayers for your family.
ReplyDeleteI love her upgraded accomodations! I bet that you are right about the formula change causing her issues. Let's hope that's all it is. Your princess is getting cuter by the day (and chubbier!) Love those cheeks!
ReplyDeleteOne down..... one more tomorrow...
ReplyDeleteCome on, wee widdle Chloe!!
PS, love her swank new digs!!!
ReplyDeleteGood news so far! I love her little bouncer throne! Too cute!! I hope she helps prove to the doctors that her mommy knows what's going on! I'm praying hard tonight for a successful day tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI love you!!
-Leticia-
lol! I love the bouncer picture! :)
ReplyDeleteCracking up at the pics and your comments. What a big girl she is becoming. Hopefully all goes well and she can start to eat again and go HOME!!!
ReplyDeletePrayers to you guys!
Hee Hee. She is such a cutie. Glad the enema went well (how weird does that sound?) and hope the upper GI goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteIn our house, we called that "the poop chair". Whenever Michael was constipated (and even when he wasn't!), we'd put him in the bouncy, turn on the vibrate, and next thing ya know, we'd be changing diapers. Hope it works the same for Chloe!!
ReplyDelete