Mrs. Minham - I will! She was thinking of you yesterday when it rained. She pointed out that, "it's rainy and foggy." Then she said that you were probably teaching that to your new class right now. (I told her that you're on summer break, too.) :-)
I'm a wife and a mom to a 1st grader, a toddler and former micro-preemie, and an angel. I began blogging when Chloe, our survivor identical twin/micro preemie was born and discovered that I really enjoy it. I hope I can keep it up for years to come.
And what beautiful eyes they have!
ReplyDeleteGrammy loves looking into them, too! Now, give them both kisses on the cheek for me! Love You
ReplyDeleteI miss those eyes. Please tell Solana hello for me! Have a great summer. Mrs. Minham
ReplyDeleteThey are such lovely eyes indeed!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Minham - I will! She was thinking of you yesterday when it rained. She pointed out that, "it's rainy and foggy." Then she said that you were probably teaching that to your new class right now. (I told her that you're on summer break, too.) :-)
ReplyDelete