Monday, April 12, 2010

Smiling and Snoozing

I know these three pictures are virtually the same but I couldn't decide which was cuter so you get all three! :-)







I noticed a picture on our wall today. It's of Dave laying on the couch with infant Solana asleep on his chest. It ocurred to me that he never does this with Chloe. Granted, she's older than Solana was in the picture. I mentioned it to him when he got home from work today and here's the result.



I guess it works for Chloe, too. She looks pretty darn comfortable!
I should also mention that this happened right before dinner. Dave didn't want to disturb her so I ate my dinner and then came over and fed him while he played mattress to the little princess. Solana thought that was just about the funniest thing ever. We were all cracking up so hard I don't know how he didn't choke or, at the very least, wake up Chloe!

2 comments:

  1. What a little imp. The Princess and the Pa, not the Pea, I guess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She has gotten so big since I last looked at the blog! She is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete