Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Swallow Study

Chloe passed her swallow study today. No more thickener in her milk. Yeah!

I still need to mix some powder formula into my breastmilk to boost the calories in her food. But I just might sneak in an attempt at breast feeding once a day or so. :-D

Tomorrow we visit the retinologist and opthamologist. If the blood has cleared out of her left eye we just may be able to ditch the eye patches, as well.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool, Cyndi! It feels so good to shed those pesky issues, one at a time. For what it's worth, Daphne's appetite and reflux improved once we stopped thickening. Go figure.
    I love the 6-month photos. My favorite is the one with Solana holding Chloe. So sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cyndi!
    I am so happy you don't have to use the thickener anymore. If I were you, I would do exactly what you have been planning and just try it for a feeding every day. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check, check, check. Crossing things off feels AWESOME. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete